Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Well, I'm technically a Quarter Irish. Thus, if you're female and marginally attractive, you now have a standing invitation to Kiss Me. Moving beyond that, it's a beautiful day here in the Tri Cities, to celebrate the Feast Day... who am I kidding? It's an excuse to get hammered all day long, act like complete idiots and just claim to be celebrating... In Short, perhaps my favourite day of the year.

Regardless, as much as I love the drunken debauchery, the missing memories, and the ability to claim that something didn't happen just because "you can't remember it", doesn't mean that's what this post is about.

Today, I pass on a nugget of gold, as was shown to me by The Chud. Chat Roulette is a terrifying thing, that can so easily put the most perverted of people in touch with the most innocent, or even scarier a prospect: perverts being put together. But it also allows for some comedic gold, and as such, I share with you, the best use of Chat Roulette I have seen to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment